Sunday, January 4, 2009

Full of Adventures

We have had a lot of fun and been very busy for the last two weeks, now it is time to rest and get back into the rountine of things: working and going back to school. I'm with the boys, I don't want to go back to work just like they don't want to go back to school, but all good things come to an end; right. We were suppose to be in Gatlingburg this week but things did not work out the way we planned. Me & Brandon had already put in for vacation time, so we took it. I did go to work Monday to get things caught up but I have been off the rest of the time. I absolutaly love staying at home. I have really gotten a lot done. I painted my bedroom and rearranged, somewhat cleaned the yard and my house, and stayed at home so the kids could play with their toys.

On Friday we headed off to Atlanta. We went to the Georgia Aquarium. It was really nice, it was the first time we had went. The boys really enjoyed it. It took us forever to get in. The 3D show was a lot of fun.

Myles outside the aquarium

We spent the night in Atlanta and watch the awful Alabama game. We ate at a sport grill right down the street from the hotel called STATS. It had a lot of facts about sports so Cole really enjoyed that. The boys just liked spending the night some where else.

Cole feeding the deer

Saturday morning we went to Yellow River Game Ranch. They had deer and squirrals that would walk up to you and you could feed them. So we had a lot of fun there also. But I think that is all the adventures we will be doing for a well. We have done a lot of things in the last month, we are all so tired. I don't think we have done much of anything today.

0 comments: