Tuesday, November 11, 2008

it's been a while

There really hasn't been that much to talk about lately so I thought I would write about our weekend.

1. Saturday I went to Christmas Village with a friend. We had a lot of fun and let me say that it is so good that I don't have a girl, RIGHT NOW. But I did get to buy for Brantlee. They had some of the cutest clothes for little girls.

2. Then we watched the Alabama game, ROLL TIDE!!!! What an exciting game..

3. Me and Myles baked Brent a birthday cake for his party that night. Myles loves to be in the kitchen, even to make his own mac-n-cheese.

4. Somer gave Brent a little birthday get together with family and friends.

5. That night when we got home, which anyone who lives in Vincent will know, our power was turned off for them to work on the lines.

So with all the excitement just from Saturday I had a migraine all day Sunday and Monday.

Going to Christmas Village really got me in the mood for Christmas. I'm sooo ready to get my tree up. I'm just waiting on Lowe's to put them out. We have gone there for the past 4 years to get a real tree. I love the douglas fur trees, they are so pretty. Every year we buy 2-3 new ornaments for our tree. So far I have bought 6 new ornaments. I could not help myself. I went into Hobby Lobby to pick the boys up a new one for their tree (yes they both have one, b/c we can not share) but instead I picked me up a few also. Then I went to Magnolia's on friday and got a few more. They had the cutest snowman ornaments.

Hopefully I will a have a picture to post soon of our Christmas tree!!

0 comments: